The Club are looking into setting up online training sessions using Zwift, an online training tool.
What you will need to play!
- A Turbo trainer can be any sort of trainer so it all depends what you want to spend.
- A heart rate sensor must be ant+ enabled.
- A speed and cadence sensor also must be ant + enabled.
- An ant+dongle this is to plug into your laptop/PC to receive the information from the various sensors.
How it works.
- You must have a Zwift account.
- You have to download the application to your PC, Laptop or other web-enabled devices.
- We will announce when we will be racing or anyone can announce a race
- Join in on the race when it comes up.
We will make a more detailed video on how to join in the near future, but if people want to get set up they can work away in the meantime.
Here is a helpful video on how to get set up.